COVID-19 Members Booking Policy
Effective from 15 May 2020
- Singles and Doubles permitted
- Max 4 people on the court at any time
- Max 5 people on the court for coaching
- No spectators allowed (on or off the court).
- Member names required for bookings
- Parent Supervision permitted (max one parent)
- Please Check in at Pro Shop prior to all bookings
- Blanket Booking Strictly Prohibited
- Bookings Only (No walk ups)
- Tennis Members Only. Visitors permitted with member bookings.
- Suspension of the online booking system.
- To make a booking, please submit an online request form. Should you require a
booking on the day, please submit an online form and contact the pro shop for
confirmation. Bookings to be made between 8am-5pm (Monday to Saturday)
- A limit of 2 current bookings at a time
- Peak Time – A maximum of 4 hrs playing time per week each member. (Sun-Sat after 4pm). Up to 2 hrs per booking. Bookings can be extended at the
actual playing time of the booking. Subject to availability
- Off Peak – Initial bookings limited to 2 hrs per day. Additional hours can be booked at the time of the actual booking on the day, subject to availability.
- Court bookings available between 8:00am-10:30pm (7 days).
Please note: You must only arrive 3 mins before your booking. Must leave 3 mins after booking concludes. No lingering before or after bookings. This also includes car park area.
- Must adhere to correct court booking at all times. No swapping courts.
- Please check in at pro shop prior to all bookings.
- Ball Machine permitted.
- Suspension of demo and hire Racquets.
- Tennis membership card required at all times.
- Only members whose name booking is under can be present. No substitutes for other members.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Maximum of one member and one staff in the pro shop at a time.
- Waiting list available.
- Bathrooms available (No Showers).
- Breaches in Policy may result in suspension of bookings