Become a licensed club member today and become part of an iconic club that supports local community groups, delivers a fantastic dining experience and rewards you for your loyalty.
Strathfield Sports Club requires the information requested on the membership application form to provide you with membership services
and related purposes, which can be reasonably expected. Your personal information that is collected and used by Strathfield Sports Club
will only be used in accordance with the purposes of Strathfield Sports Club.
The Club is committed to providing quality, competitive and social tennis as well as associated services. As part of this service, we have a
duty to protect your privacy that complies with privacy legislation.
Our privacy statement advises you:
- That we need your consent to collect information about you.
- That you can request access to information we hold about you.
- That you may discuss any concerns that you may have about how we handle your information.
- That your information may be disclosed to an organisation involved in assisting us to improve the administration of the club but will
not be used by a third party in any other way.
- We ask that you assist us by making sure that the information provided to us is accurate and up to date.