At Strathfield Sports Club, we believe that the right tennis coaching is crucial in helping you develop a love of the game, as well as the right skills and techniques for on-court success.
In partnership with the Inner West Tennis Academy, we offer tennis lessons and coaching for every age and ability.
Whether you are keen to hone your skills with private tuition or sign your young ones up for a beginner, intermediate or advanced squad, we offer tennis coaching to suit your needs.
We run a popular tennis camp during the school holidays. We recommend booking a place early, as spots are limited. Contact us if you would like to register your child.
Adults can also benefit from our group tennis lessons, which are offered over a ten-week period at the beginner and intermediate levels. Here, you’ll practice in small groups, with a maximum of five adults working with each professional coach.
Ready to sign up?
Call: Shaun Max on 0412 745 557
Private Lessons Price Guide
All lesson prices include coach, court, lights, balls, racquet and Sports Membership with Strathfield Sports Club.
Private lessons: 1 coach, 1 student
- 1hr: $90 total per hour ($90 per person/hour)
- 5 x 1hr package: $390 ($78 per person/hour)
- 10 x 1hr package: $730 total ($73 per person/hour)
- 30mins: $47 total per half hour ($94 per person/hour)
- 10 x 30mins package: $39 total per half hour ($78 per person/hour)
Private lessons: 1 coach, 2 students
- 1hr: $90 total per hour ($45.00 per person/hour)
- 10 x 1hr package: $730 total ($36.50 per person/hour)
Semi-private training package: 1 coach, 3 students or more
- 10 x 1hr: $250 per student ($25 per person/hour)
Terms and conditions: All private lessons are subject to coach and court availability.
Private lessons may be cancelled and rescheduled if given 6 hours’ notice before lesson start time. If lessons are rained out, a make-up lesson will be provided. Students are to SMS/call in the event they believe lesson may be washed out, as it may not be raining on the courts at the time the lesson is due to be run.
Adult Group Lessons Price Guide
All lesson prices include coach, court, lights, balls and racquet.
- 1hr: $30 total per hour
- 10 x 1hr: $220 per student ($22 per person/hour)
Adult Group Lessons
- Tuesday: 7pm – 8pm
- Wednesday: 7pm – 8pm
- Thursday: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
- Tuesday: 8pm – 9pm
Terms and conditions: Maximum of 5 adults per group. Attendance must be across consecutive weeks at the same session time and day each week. Washed out sessions will be held the following week. No rescheduling, no-shows or cancellations allo
wed. Students are to SMS/call in the event they believe lesson maybe washed out, as it may not be raining on the courts at the time the lesson is due to be run.
Children’s Group Lessons
Current children’s groups
5pm – 6pm: 10–14 year olds, orange and green ball standard
4:30pm – 5:30pm: 5-9 year olds, FPMS and red ball standard
5pm – 6pm: 10-14 year old green ball standard (high technique focus with tennis homework)
4:30pm – 5:30pm: 5-9 year old FPMS and red ball standard
4:30pm – 5:30pm: 10-15 year old orange and green ball standard
9am – 10am: 10-14 year old orange and green ball standard
2pm – 3pm: 5-9 year old FPMS and red ball standard
Terms and conditions: Early bird pricing applies to payments made on or before 1st lesson of the term. Run every day of the week after school and Saturdays. Available days and times vary based on child’s age and ability. No rescheduling, no-shows or cancellations allowed. Wash out and public holiday makeups provided during school holidays. Exceptions can be made if child is injured for a sustained period (broken arm or leg etc.). If purchased, children can do more than one lesson per week.
School Holiday Tennis Camps
Run every school holidays 9am-3pm
- $50 per day or $220 per week
- $20 off for early bird payments and $10 off for each additional sibling
What to expect at tennis camp
- Free pizza Fridays!
- Suitable for children 5-16 years’ old.
- Children placed in groups based on age, standard and friendships.
- Coaching, games, set play and more! Enjoyment is the emphasis of our camps.
- Complimentary supervision available upon request from 8:00am – 9:00am and 3:00pm – 4:00pm.
- Trophy presentation on Fridays.
- Every child receives a Certificate of Achievement and grading report.
- Plenty of prizes and fun!
Call Shaun for our group discount deal.