Draw Schedule Subject to Change. View Table of Results Here.
- $30 per team* payable via Stripe link before the first match
- No additional Day Member Fee
- This is a Tennis Members only event.
- A lower-division player can be substituted up but not down.
- Only reserves registered can play in this competition.
- Teams can use a reserve not from their team.
- If the entire team cannot participate in any given week, it would be considered a forfeit. The team would get 0 points but that doesn’t mean the opposing side would automatically get maximum points. Only if there are no reserves who can play, then max points is awarded to the other team.
- If a reserve player played in both divisions and gain points, the points are specific for each division, and cannot be combined.
- Strictly 5 min warm-up. If the match is incomplete by the next match start time, points would be recorded as is.
- Format: Two normal sets to 6 with a 7-point tiebreak at 6-6. Golden point/short deuce. Super tie-break to 10 points when one set each. In the case of short deuce, the reciever will choose who returns the serve.
- 4 points for the winner, 1 point for each set won.
- Balls used are Roland Garros. Winning team is responsible for returning the balls and scores to the pro shop staff on duty to be recorded. If the Pro Shop is closed, please email the scores for the match played to email@example.com for confirmation. Scores updated in the Whatsapp chat are not guaranteed to be updated inside the results tally.
- If you are late for more than 15 mins, you will forfeit the first set. Subject to organiser’s final decision.
- The team must inform the RR Doubles Whatsapp group chat and/or via email firstname.lastname@example.org if a reserve is needed. Twenty-four hour notice must be given, even if all the team members cannot attend as we would endeavour to play the match with other reserves.
- Additional reserves (4th player) to be determined by the team with the organiser’s permission.